The SFCAMFT listserv is one of the Chapter’s most valuable resources. Members may post a message that will be delivered via email to all the members of the listserv. It is used to share practice-related information, such as office space needed/for rent, referrals, workshops and groups, employment and internship/practicum opportunities, etc. As a member of the chapter, you can join the list by filling out the form below. Once you submit the form, you will be taken to Listbox.com where you can manage your settings to receive a daily digest if that is your preference. You can also use this form to unsubscribe from the listserv.
To post to the listserv, simply send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent bounces, make sure your email is set up to recognize messages from listbox.com as not SPAM.
If you visit listbox.com/member and look at the right side of the page you can
- Modify your subscription to receive digests
- “Go on vacation” so your inbox isn’t flooded while you are away
- Visit the archives to look at past messages
- You can also get to this page by clicking “modify subscription” link at the bottom of any incoming listserv message.
Do use the list to post the following:
- Group therapy announcements/openings.
- Consultation groups.
- Referrals needed.
- Name, address or email changes.
- Workshops, lectures with MFT content.
- Consultation, legal and ethical issues that are related to the MFT field.
Do Not use the listserv to post the following:
- Advertisements for your private practice.
- Political messages.
- Non-MFT oriented content of any kind.
- Virus or other technical notification.
If you have problems with the listserv, please contact Pavi Sandhu at email@example.com.