I can’t log in to my account.
- First, make sure you are using the email address associated with your account.
- If you still can not log in, try resetting your password.
- If you still can not log in, contact the webmaster, Lily Sloane, at email@example.com
I am not receiving the listserv emails.
- The listserv is for members only.
- If you are a member, make sure you are logged in to your account at sfcamft.org and go to the “Listserv Settings” [link: https://sfcamft.org/sf-camft-listserv/ – but must be logged in] page.
- Scroll to the bottom, enter your email, and click “subscribe”.
- Make sure your email provider settings are not labeling incoming messages from firstname.lastname@example.org as SPAM.
- If you are still having trouble, contact the listserv moderator, Pavi Sandhu at email@example.com.
I am not receiving newsletter or other chapter related emails?
- Emails from SF CAMFT are delivered via MailChimp as of early 2018. Check your SPAM folder and make sure they are not being delivered there.
- Did you think one of our emails was SPAM and unsubscribed? If so, or if you still are not sure why you are not receiving our emails, contact the webmaster, Lily Sloane, at firstname.lastname@example.org.