- This event has passed.
One Year Later: COVID-19 Clinical Response A Virtual Roundtable Discussion
March 14 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
What a difference a year makes! Let’s connect and share what we learned.
March 17th marks one year since the first San Francisco shelter-in-place order in response to COVID-19. Since then, therapists have transformed the way they work to adapt to the pandemic, leading to a broad array of clinical and business challenges.
SFCAMFT invites therapists and mental health professionals to a FREE virtual, interactive, roundtable discussion to share and discuss the impact of the pandemic.
Discussion topics will include:
- Social Justice & Culturally Aware Therapy
- Telehealth & Business Adjustments
- The afternoon will begin with a brief presentation of findings from CAMFT and other recent research about how therapists are working within the confines of COVID-19.
- Attendees will then go into virtual breakout rooms to engage in facilitated roundtable discussions about how they, as therapists, have adapted their clinical skills, and business practices to the pandemic in relation to: trauma, social justice and culturally aware therapy, and telehealth and business adjustments.
- The event will conclude with each breakout room sharing a debrief of their discussion so that everyone at the event may benefit from the insights learned in each room.
This FREE event is open to members and non-members – Please forward to others in the community!
By registering for the event, your spot will be reserved, and you will receive the event Zoom link.
This workshop is offered by the San Francisco Chapter of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (SFCAMFT).
CE Credits: CE credits are not available for this roundtable discussion event.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org